There will be many problems in the process of English Chinese translation.
If we master the translation skills, we will quickly solve the problems. Shangyu
translation company will take you to know what skills are commonly used in
1. Additional translation: it refers to adding some words, short sentences
or sentences to the translation according to the different ways of thinking,
language habits and expressions of English and Chinese, so as to more accurately
express the meaning contained in the original text.
2. Omission translation: This is a translation method corresponding to the
addition method, i.e. deleting words that do not conform to the thinking habits,
language habits and expressions of the target language, so as to avoid
unnecessary translation. The example sentence of addition translation method is
3. Conversion method refers to the conversion of parts of speech, sentence
pattern and voice in the original sentence in order to make the translation
conform to the expression mode, method and habit of the target language.
4. Disambiguation and combination: These are two corresponding translation
methods. Disambiguation is the translation of a long and complex sentence into
several short and simple sentences, which is usually used in English Chinese
translation; the combination method is to combine several short sentences into a
long sentence, which is generally used in Chinese English translation.
5. The two methods are usually used for C-E translation and occasionally
for E-C translation. The so-called correct translation refers to the translation
of sentences into English in the same word order or expression as Chinese. The
so-called reverse translation refers to the translation of sentences into
English according to the word order or expression mode opposite to Chinese.
6. Inversion: in Chinese, attributive modifiers and adverbial modifiers are
often placed before the modified; in English, many modifiers are often placed
after the modified, so the word order of the original text is often reversed in
7. Inclusion method: this method is often used in English Chinese
translation. The so-called inclusion refers to that when translating long
English sentences into Chinese, the English postposition element is placed
before the head word according to the normal word order of Chinese, so that the
modifier can form a preposition package in the Chinese sentence.
8. Insertion: refers to inserting difficult sentence elements into
translated sentences with dashes, brackets or commas before and after.
9. Reorganization: in order to make the translation fluent and more in line
with the Chinese narrative theory, in order to make the translation fluent and
more in line with the Chinese narrative theory, on the basis of straightening
out the structure of long English sentences and understanding the original
meaning of English, completely get rid of the original word order and sentence
form, and recombine the sentences.
10. Comprehensive method: it refers to a method that focuses on the text
and takes logical analysis as the basis when it can not be translated by a
single translation technique, and uses a variety of translation techniques such
as transformation, inversion, addition, omission and syntactic