1. Bob bought a big bag of buns to bait the bears' babies.
2. A snow-white swan swiftly to catch a slowly-swimming snake in a lake.
3. A snow-white swan swiftly to catch a slowly-swimming snake in a lake.
4. Ann sent Andy ten hens and Andy sent Ann ten pens.
5. There are thirty thousand feathers on that thrush's throat.
6. The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep is sick.
7. A big black bug bit a big black bear, made the big black bear bleed blood.
8. Canners can can what they can can but can not can things can't be canned.
9. The man with fair hair dare not repair their chairs there because there is a bear there.
10. Good cookies could be cooked by a good cook if a good cook could cook good cookies.
11. Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled pepper prepared by his parents and put them in a big paper plate.
12. Jenny and Jimmy went to Jamaica and Germany in January, but Joan and John went to Jordan and Japan in June and July.
13. While we were walking, we were watching window washers' wash Washington's Windows with warm washing water.
14. A cricket critically cricked at a critical cricket match, and so this cricket quitted the cricket match quickly.
15. A Finnish fisher named Fisher failed to fish any fish one Friday afternoon and finally he found out a big fissure in his fishing-net.
16. I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won't wish the wish you wish to wish.
17. Whether the weather be fine or whether the weather be not. Whether the weather be cold or whether the weather be hot. We'll weather the weather whether we like it or not.
18. A pleasant peasant keeps a pleasant pheasant and both the peasant and the pheasant are having a pleasant time together.
19. A writer named Wright was instructing his little son how to write Wright right. He said: "It is not right to write Wright as 'rite'---try to write Wright aright!"
20. A bitter biting bittern bit a better brother bittern, and the bitter better bittern bit the bitter bittern back. And the bitter bittern, bitten, by the better bitten bittern, said: “I’m a bitter biter bit, alack!
21. If a shipshape ship shop stocks six shipshape shop-soiled ships, how many shipshape shop-soiled ships would six shipshape ship shops stock?
22. I thought a thought. But the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I thought. If the thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought, I wouldn't have thought so much.
23. A flea and a fly were trapped in a flue, and they tried to flee for their life. The flea said to the fly "Let's flee!" and the fly said to the flea "Let's fly!" Finally both the flea and fly managed to flee through a flaw in the flue.
24. Betty Botter bought some butter but she said the butter's bitter. If I put it in my batter it will make my batter bitter. So, she bought some better butter, better than the bitter butter and she put it in her batter and her batter was not bitter. So 'twas good that Betty Botter bought some better butter.